Mergers and Acquisitions
We are involved in every step of the M&A process, from valuation to providing post-deal advice. Our team of experienced associates have local knowledge about markets and opportunities to help buyers identify the right acquisition targets. We assist in approaching shareholders and negotiating transactions, taking into account the customs and culture of each company. We tailor fit our approach to the needs of each client, both buy side and sell side, to ensure optimal success.
Our experience in handling cross-border, cross-cultural acquisitions, include:
- Cultural sensitivities to the role of M&A in strategic development
- Managing an M&A process in more than one language and across distant time zones
- Divergent approaches to valuation
- Managing due diligence in environments of sub-optimal transparency
- Supporting and educating clients entering an unfamiliar jurisdiction
- “Coaching” counterparties who have limited M&A experiencet Ensuring that dedicated, senior “on the ground” resources are available at all times to our client
WE OFFER ADVICE TO:
We are highly devoted to finding the best acquisition targets for our buyers. From the due diligence process, to valuing benefits and disadvantages, to negotiations with potential acquisitions, we are dedicated to closing the best deal possible. We have developed relationships with a wide variety of businesses and are able to connect with potential acquisitions even if they are not actively looking to sell.